Used in all gasoline engines to lubricate and clean the entire fuel system and promote combustion.
- Reduced maintenance and fuel costs
- Environmentally friendly: cleaner exhaust emissions, does not contain sulfur or lead
- Protects against freezing
- More horsepower
- A more reliable engine
- Spark plugs last longer
- Keeps microbial growth at bay
Places of use
- All Gasoline engines also equipped with a particulate filter
- Small household appliances
- 2-stroke engines
How does the product work?
A combustion modifier burns fuel more completely, giving more horsepower. The additive acts as a cushion, dampening the shocks of the valves and lubricates and cleans the entire fuel system. Cleans nozzles, spray systems, elements, tanks and pipelines. Removes soot from the engine in layers. Removes water from the fuel system. Burn safely with fuel.
How to use:
For the first time of use, or when more than a month has passed since the previous use, put the substance in the fuel tank at 0.3% of the amount of fuel (e.g. 2.4 dl in an 80-liter tank). If the use is regular, add the substance to 0.1% of the amount of fuel (e.g. 0.8 dl in an 80-liter tank).