Used in all diesel engines to lubricate and clean the entire fuel system and promote combustion
- Reduced maintenance and fuel costs
- Environmentally friendly: cleaner exhaust emissions, does not contain sulfur or lead
- Protects against freezing
- More horsepower
- A more reliable engine
- Keeps microbial growth at bay
Places of use
- All diesel engines, including those equipped with common rail injection and particulate filter
- Agricultural machinery
- Construction machinery
- Forest machines
How does the product work?
A combustion modifier burns the fuel more completely, reducing fuel consumption and giving more horsepower. Acts as a cushion, dampening the shocks of the valves and lubricates and cleans the entire fuel system. Breaks down the fuel molecule into smaller ones, so diesel ignites faster due to pressure and temperature. Cleans nozzles, spray systems, elements, tanks and pipelines. Removes soot from the engine in layers. Removes water from the fuel system. Burn safely with fuel.
How to use::
For the first time of use, or when more than a month has passed since the previous use, put the substance in the fuel tank at 0.3% of the amount of fuel (e.g. 2.4 dl in an 80-liter tank). If the use is regular, add the substance to 0.1% of the amount of fuel (e.g. 0.8 dl in an 80-liter tank).